Simple And Effective Home Remedies To Cure Toothache Almost Instantly II Toothache Treatment
Toothache can vary greatly, from mild to severe stabbing pain in teeth or around its jaws. A toothache can result from wisdom tooth or cavity. Almost all of us have the experience toothaches at some point of time in our life. And we all know that the pain never remains kept to the teeth or gums or mouth to the case. If you have a toothache, it is better to consult a dentist instantly before the problem worsens. You can also try some natural remedies to relieve the pain.
Onions have antiseptic and antimicrobial properties that control a toothache. You can provide pain relief by killing germs that cause infection. At the first sign of a toothache, chewing raw onion for a few minutes to relieve pain. If you are not able to chew, place a piece of raw onion directly on the bad tooth or gum.
Warm salt water
A simple glass of warm salt water can help treat a toothache. Mix half a teaspoon of salt in a glass of warm water and use it to rinse your mouth thoroughly. This will help reduce swelling and inflammation, and also fight the bacteria that cause infection and surely get rid of toothache.
Grind cloves and add a little olive oil in it. Mix it and apply on the affected area.
Crush a garlic clove. Put a little table salt in it and apply to the affected area.
• If there is swelling along with the pain, chew a piece of raw onion or place it around the affected tooth to kill the germs.
• Follow good oral hygiene to prevent and control such problems.
• Make sure you rinse your mouth after eating, especially after meals.
• Avoid taking foods and drinks with high sugar content. Don’t smoke; it can worsen your dental problems.
• If the pain is severe or does not subside within a couple of days, consult a dentist. Similarly, do not ignore symptoms like fever and swelling around the affected tooth as it may be a sign of an abscess.
• Do not put off your regular visits to the dentist as they help detect potential dental problems early on.