If your liver will have any problem then it won’t be possible to drain out toxins from the body. Your food will not digest you will have other health problems, irritation. If these problems persist for many days then consult a doctor. Other problems like, jaundice, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C may occur. They will damage the liver and your body will not function properly. It will deposit poison in your body.
Symptoms Of Liver Problem:-
1. Due to your liver problem level of ammonia will increase in your mouth which will make it stinking.
2. Discoloration of skin, dryness of skin, white spot known as liver spot may occur on your skin.
3. Due to deposition of fat on liver will not let water digest.
4. Discoloration or greenish color may persist in urine.
5. Jaundice can also be the symptom.
6. Due to problem with your liver bile juice will reach to your mouth making it sour in taste.
7. Swelling in stomach indicates increase in liver size.
Given below are some tips to cure liver damage:-
1. Fist full mint leaves
2. 1/3 cup of lemon juice
3. ½ orange juices
4. 1 cup of water
5. Honey(according to taste)
1. Firstly boil the water.
2. Now put the mint leaves into it for 5 minutes.
3. Now put it for 10 minutes to cool down.
4. Now mix lemon juice, honey, orange juice into it.
5. Now enjoy the drink.
For more videos Subscribe Us: https://goo.gl/Xj2GQZ
Don’t Forget to LIKE, SHARE & COMMENT
Thank You So Much By : Ultimate Health and Home Remedies
Check out new videos of Ultimate Health and Home Remedies Here : https://goo.gl/mGbSAB
* *This content is strictly the opinion of Dr. Amit , and is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of medical advice or treatment from a personal physician. All viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Amit nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement or lifestyle program.