Home remedies for constipation. How to cure constipation fast naturally at home. This video is dedicated to the best Home Remedies for Constipation. First of all let me tell you what is Constipation?
Constipation is one of the most ordinary digestive disorders. Constipation is most ordinary in children and older people, and affects women more than men.
Constipation is identified when bowel movements are difficult, hard, or painful. Constipation is also a moderately common complaint among children, affecting up to an estimated 10 percent at some point.
Constipation may cause abdominal pain and swelling in some people. Constipation can lead to a build up of toxins, which can cause many health problems. Constipation mostly refers to a reduction in the frequency of bowel motions or increased difficulty passing stools.
Most cases of constipation are due to the less fibre included in diet.
However, some cases of constipation may be due to a severe problem such as colon cancer. Nausea, headache and malaise (general feeling of discomfort) may be linked with constipation.
Most people have at least three bowel movements weekly, but some people have lesser and would not be detected with constipation. Most individuals with constant constipation build up a variety of symptoms, ranging from abdominal pain, rectal discomfort, and abdominal fullness and bloating, nausea, and loss of appetite to a common feeling of malaise.
Complications of Constipation
Difficulties of constipation include hemorrhoids (which are caused by straining to have a bowel movement) and anal fissures (which are tears in the skin around the anus). Causes Constipation occurs when the large intestine sucks up too much water from the stool to make it dry and hard or the bowel walls cannot contract adequately to pass the stool and waste products along fast enough
Diet for Constipation Sufferers
If your constipation is associated to diet, however, simple additions of fiber-rich foods and non-dehydrated fluids are your best way of treatment.
Here is a list of some best Home Remedies for Constipation:
Home Remedies for Constipation
1) Fiber is brilliant for largely intestinal health and for alleviating chronic constipation so try to include fibre in your diet. .
2) 8 ounce of milk should be mixed with about 3 ounces of prune juice in addition to little drops of licorice extract and should be taken in morning to treat constipation as soon as possible. This is simple and effective Home Remedy for Constipation.
3) Drink each morning on an empty stomach, humid water mixed with 1 teaspoon of olive oil and half a lemon juice.
4) One good Home Remedy for Constipation is to Drink lemon juice mixed with warm water two to three times a day.
5) Another remedy is to drink one liter of warm water and walk around for a few minutes instantly after waking up early in the morning.
6) Immerse 10-12 big raisins in a cup of milk and bring to boil, first eat the raisins then drink the milk.
7) Mix 2 tsp husk seed (Isabgol) in 1/2 a cup of hot milk and drink instantly. This is effective Home Remedy for Constipation.
8) Mix 1/4 teaspoon of Epsom salt to 1/2 a glass of water and drink (bitter but wonderful).
9) Mix 1/4 teaspoon dry ginger powder with a pinch of asafoetida and a bit of black salt in a little warm water and sip it. This is simple Home Remedy for Constipation.
10) One or two teaspoons of aloe gel can be taken two times in a day.
cure constipation fast, how to cure constipation fast, instant relief from constipation, epsom salt for constipation, cure for constipation, how to cure constipation naturally, how to get rid of constipation fast, constipation, constipation remedies, constipation home remedies, how to cure constipation, homeyog, constipation relief, constipated, home remedies for constipation, symptoms of constipation, constipation symptoms, yeast infection in women, foods for constipation
HomeYog is here to help you live life to the fullest. We create videos to help you in maintaining your health, beauty, nutrition and fitness. We also create videos to help you in self development, motivation and stress management. Please watch our videos and leave comments so that we can improve and in turn help you better.
Please subscribe to our:
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/theremedysite
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh2QFXoHBh09UXTbDGNcs6A
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/HomeYog
Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/HomeYog
Visit Our Website: http://HomeYog.com/
For medical disclaimer, please watch till the end of this video.