Treat common cold using natural home remedies given in this video.
More remedies at http://www.top10homeremedies.com/home-remedies/home-remedies-for-common-cold.html
Website – http://www.top10homeremedies.com
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/top10homeremedies
Twitter – https://twitter.com/10homeremedies
The common thing about common cold is that it is very common for people to catch it. Reason being it is contagious viral infection that affects the nose and throat.
There are over 200 different types of cold viruses. They thrive in low humidity and become more stable in cold temperatures. They commonly surface during the winter and fall season.
The most common symptoms of common cold are:
• Runny nose
• Nasal congestion
• Mild fever
• Sore throat
Moreover, it tends to aggravate the symptoms of asthma and other respiratory problems.
Here are some natural and safe home remedies to help you deal with common cold.
Home Remedy 1
• Take 1 crushed garlic clove, 2 teaspoons lemon juice, 1 teaspoon honey, and half a teaspoon cayenne pepper or red chilli powder.
• Mix them.
• Consume this mixture daily until the symptoms subside.
Home Remedy 2
• Take 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
• Mix 2 teaspoons honey in it.
• Take this mixture every two hours.
It helps treat cold and sore throat.
Home Remedy 3
• Take a quarter cup of coriander seeds, 1 ½ tablespoons each of cumin and fennel seeds, and a quarter teaspoon fenugreek seeds.
• Dry roast and grind all the ingredients.
• Now, boil a cup of water.
• Add one and a half tablespoon of this powder and one and a half teaspoon of rock candy (misri).
• Let it simmer for 3-4 minutes.
• Add 2 tablespoons of milk.
• Bring the solution to a boil and then strain it.
• Drink this spice tea slowly while it is hot.
• Store the remaining spice powder in an air-tight container for future use.
• Make sure you increase your fluid intake; it helps make the mucus thinner, thereby facilitating its discharge.
• Take proper rest and sleep because you body needs more energy when fighting an infection. Overworking, exhaustion, and lack of sleep can actually worsen the symptoms. So, avoid smoking and stress.
• If you have congestion, inhale steam.
• In case of sore throat, take salt water gargles.