How to get rid of EXCESSIVE STOMACH GAS? LEARN home remedies to cure GASTRIC PROBLEM IN STOMACH.
Here is an informative video on gas problem in stomach and easy home remedies to get rid of gassy stomach. Have you ever wondered how stomach gas gets collected in your body? One of the main reasons is when you swallow air and it travels down your digestive tract. Another way is digestive gases get accumulated like-Hydrogen and carbon dioxide. In both cases, it can cause excessive stomach gas. Accumulation of gas in stomach is a common problem among people caused due to food intolerance or artificial additives. People who consume a lot of aerated drinks tend to pass gas which can be very embarrassing in public. Excessive gas in stomach can menifest other issues like pain and discomfort.
Gas problem in stomach can be described in many ways like-Burping, belching or the more common one flatulence. Did you know that most of the people produce about 1 to 4 pints of gas each day? How do you get relief from gassy stomach?
Be clever and try and tackle this issue by following some preventive measures to avoid causes of gastric problem. Wondering what triggers gastric problem. Here are a few:
1. Avoid food that produces intestinal gas: If you are prone to gastric problem then you must understand that it is important to stay away from such types of food. For example-dairy products, citrus fruits like apples and oranges. Cetain vegetables too can cause gas like-Broccoli, onions etc.
2. Hydrate your body: drink a lot of water. Water helps in reducing the swollen stomach. Drink about 3-4 liters of water each day.
3. Artificial sweeteners: Try and avoid having products filled with artificial sweeteners. It can give you gas trouble . A little precaution will go a long way in keeping you healthy.
4. Slow down on eating habits: Remember to eat and drink slowly. This is the key to avoid sgastric problem & accumulation of stomach gas. The moment you swallow your food, air too goes in and triggers gassy stomach.
5. Acidity: If you consume food that is too spicy on a daily basis, then be prepared to accumulate excessive gas in stomach. Oily food that is rich in spices cause acidity and later leads to gas problem in stomach.
What causes gas or gastric problem?
1. Irritable bowel syndrome: In this condition, the individual goes through symptoms like- Cramps, diarrhea or even gas trouble. It is a very uneasy feeling and makes the person very restless.
2. Indigestion: Many of us are in a hurry and tend to swallow our meals not realizing that it can cause gas in stomach. While eating quickly, we also take in a lot of air with the food that later creates flatulence.
3. Intolerance towards Lactose(food that causes stomach gas): What do we mean by lactose intolerance? It is the inability of breaking down of the natural sugar in the body. This too another major cause of gas in stomach. Lactose intolerant people experience flatulence.
Some of the symptoms of gas or stomach bloating are:
1. Voluntary or involuntary passing of gas.
2. Cramps in your abdomen, or Swelling and tightness in your abdomen.
3. Pain experienced in the abdominal area.
How to relieve from excessive stomach gas: Here are the top 3 home remedies to relief from stomach gas or gastric problems:
1: Add one-half teaspoon of cinnamon powder to a cup of warm milk. Stir it well and then drink it. You can also add some honey. This helps you to get relief from stomach gas.
2: Add two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to a glass of warm water. Allow the water to cool to room temperature, and then drink it. This helps to get rid of gas problem in stomach.
3: Put the juice of one fresh lemon in a glass and add some baking soda to it. This will cause fizzing. Add some more baking soda and a cup of water and stir it well so the baking soda dissolves completely. Drink this slowly to treat swollen stomach problems.
Hope you have liked this small video on how to get remove gas in stomach.
For more videos, subscribe to . http://quly.gq .
Check out more Home Remedies:- . http://quly.ga ./
Also watch –
Home Remedies For Excessive Flatulence & Farting – . http://quly.ga .
Stomach Bloating – Home Remedies For Bloated Stomach – . http://quly.ml . http://buysmm.ga