:Wolff Parkinson White Syndrome (WPW) explained clearly by Dr. Seheult of https://www.medcram.com
Understand WPW ECG findings, pathophysiology, symptoms, treatment options, common pitfalls, and more. WPW syndrome can cause life-threatening arrhythmias via accessory pathways in the heart. Learn the key EKG findings of Wolff Parkinson White pattern as well as treatment options for WPW.
Free quiz (on this video) at the MedCram website: https://www.medcram.com/courses/ekg-ecg-interpretation-explained-clearly
This complete ECG/EKG interpretation course provides:
- The physiology of the heart
- EKG leads and vectors
- Leads and EKG paper
- The ECG tracing
- EKG waves, complexes, and intervals (p waves, QRS complexes, PR interval etc.)
- Axis on EKG and precordial leads
- The autonomic nervous system and the heart
- Heart rate and automaticity on the ECG
- The R to R interval
- Rhythm, arrhythmias, and escape rhythms,
- Premature beats and pauses on EKG
- Bigeminy, trigeminy, and tachyarrhythmias
- V-tach and torsades de points
- Atrial and ventricular flutter
- WPW syndrome (Wolff-Parkinson-White) and WPW pattern.
- Atrial fibrillation and ventricular fibrillation on ECG
- Heart blocks and escape rhythms (1st, 2nd, and 3rd-degree heart block)
- Bundle branch blocks, hemiblocks, and fascicular blocks
- Hypertrophy (LVH) and atrial enlargement
- COPD, PE, Hyperkalemia, Digoxin and the EKG
- How to systematically read an EKG (and what a normal ECG looks like)
- Many practice EKG strips (that Dr. Seheult interprets step by step)
- EKG quizzes follow each video.
Visit https://www.MedCram.com for this entire course and over 100 free lectures. This is the home for ALL MedCram.com medical videos (many medical videos, medical lectures, and quizzes are not on YouTube).
Speaker: Roger Seheult, MD
Co-Founder of MedCram.com (https://www.medcram.com)
Clinical and Exam Preparation Instructor
Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
MedCram: Medical education topics explained clearly including: Respiratory lectures such as Asthma and COPD. Renal lectures on Acute Renal Failure and Adrenal Gland. Internal medicine videos on Oxygen Hemoglobin Dissociation Curve and Medical Acid Base. A growing library on critical care topics such as Shock, Diabetic Ketoacidosis (DKA), and Mechanical Ventilation. Cardiology videos on Hypertension, ECG / EKG Interpretation, and heart failure. VQ Mismatch and Hyponatremia lectures have been popular among medical students and physicians. The Pulmonary Function Tests (PFTs) videos and Ventilator associated pneumonia bundles and lectures have been particularly popular with RTs. NPs and PAs have given great feedback on Pneumonia Treatment and Liver Function Tests among many others. Many nursing students have found the Asthma and shock lectures very helpful.
Subscribe to the official MedCram.com YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=medcramvideos
Recommended Audience - medical professionals and medical students: including physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, respiratory therapists, EMT and paramedics, and many others. Review and test prep for USMLE, MCAT, PANCE, NCLEX, NAPLEX, NBDE, RN, RT, MD, DO, PA, NP school and board examinations.
More from MedCram.com medical videos:
MedCram Website: https://www.medcram.com
Produced by Kyle Allred PA-C
Please note: MedCram medical videos, medical lectures, medical illustrations, and medical animations are for medical education and exam preparation purposes, and not intended to replace recommendations by your doctor or health care provider. -----