:Dr. Arpana Samanta, Homeopathic Doctor (Gold Medalist) from New Delhi, talks about Health And Lifestyle Related Tips, Homeopathic Medicines, & Homeopathic Treatment For Diseases.
Do Subscribe To Our Channel And Visit https://drarpana.com to Stay Updated and Join Live Consultations!
Leprosy is a chronic disease caused by Mycobacterium leprae. The bacteria spreads though the discharges of the untreated person. The bacteria is present in the wounds, also present in the nasal discharges.In leprosy other than the skin and nerves the organs that might be affected are eyes, nose, mouth, bones, muscles, joints testes etc.
Leprosy mainly affects the SKIN and the PERIPHERAL NERVES. Peripheral nerves means nerves outside the brain and spinal cord.
Types Of Leprosy And Symptoms
1. Tuberculoid Leprosy is localized affection of one area only with some patches.
2. Patches can be raised areas or hypo pigmented areas.
3. There is loss of hair in the area and decreased sweat production as well.
4. Sensitivity of the affected area is also less.
1. In this there is widespread affection. It can affect the skin, nerves and also organs of the body.
2. The patches or eruptions are raised areas with infiltration and also nodules or hardening.
3. Generalized skin is involved sparing the fold of the skin like axillae, groin etc which are comparatively warmer.
4. There is Peripheral Anaesthesia of glove and stocking types. Glove and Stocking means the area which is covered on wearing gloves and socks losses its sensations.
1. In this there is symptoms of both tuberculoid and lepromatous types.
2. Depending upon the clinical manifestations or symptoms of the patient which is near to tuberculoid or lepromatous we name it BT or BL.
3. BT stands for borderline tuberculoid.
4. BL stands for borderline lepromatous.
Tuberculoid leprosy has a better prognosis than the lepromatous type.
Diet Plan For Leprosy Patients
Vitamins are very essential for the nerves to function properly. A diet rich in VITAMINS will ensure that the patient recovers fast.
Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E and Minerals like zinc and Calcium will ensure speedy recovery.
MORE VIDEOS ON SKIN DISEASES
एक्जिमा या चर्म रोग से कैसे निजात पाएं
सोरायसिस चर्म रोग का उपचार इलाज के तरीके और दवाई || How To Treat Psoriasis
What Is Eczema Or Jock Itch Causes, Symptoms, And How To Control It (Eczema Video In English)
Dr Arpana Live Consultation Session #4 : Psoriasis Management, Treatment, & Medicines
Dr Arpana Live Consultation Session #1 : Eczema Management, Treatment, & Medicines
Dr Arpana Live Consultation Session #2 : Eczema Management, Treatment, & Medicines
Video on other Auto Immune Disease Rheumatoid Arthritis
Book Appointment - https://drarpana.com/make-an-appointment
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Arpana.Dr
Twitter - https://twitter.com/dr_arpana
Google+ - https://goo.gl/etPw4w
LinkedIn - www.linkedin.com/in/drarpana -----
Tags: Leprosy Treatment.mp4, download movie Leprosy Treatment.mp4, online download Leprosy Treatment.mp4, free download Leprosy Treatment.mp4, download from india Leprosy Treatment.mp4, Leprosy Treatment.mp4 clip, Leprosy Treatment.mp4 trailer