Is MOTION SICKNESS stopping you from traveling? LEARN home remedies to prevent MOTION SICKNESS.
Motion sickness is a very common problem among people. It can be annoying for people who travel a lot and very upsetting for those trying to enjoy a joyful vacation. Motion sickness in common language is also known as car, train or even plane sickness. This is an uncomfortable feeling in which the motion you sense in the inner part of the ear is totally different from what you actually perceive or visualize.
Causes of motion sickness are listed below:
1. Mixed signals: Motion sickness is caused due the mixed signals that are sent out to the brain by the eyes and ears.
2. Worried about the attack: Motion sickness also takes place if you are getting worked up about it to happen.
3. Stuffy air: If the room is filled with stuffy air or fumes that are suffocating, it can lead to motion sickness.
Symptoms of motion sickness are as follows:
1. Headache: This is a common symptom of motion sickness. A mild headache is experienced before the onset of this sickness.
2. Nausea: Feeling like vomiting is another sign or symptom of motion sickness.
3. Dizziness: Motion sickness is associated with a feeling of dizziness. You can also feel weak and tired due to this problem.
How to get rid of motion sickness:
You will be surprised to know that there are sevral home remedies which can help you to prevent motion sickness. Here is a list of motion sickeness remedies which you can use to effectively overcome this situation.
1. Travel sickness can be very troublesome. However, there are some amazing natural remedies which work well and help us to overcome motion sickness. Green apples contain pectin that neutralizes acid in the stomach, preventing motion sickness. Also, the natural sugar in green apples helps the stomach to settle down.
2. Crackers are easily digestible and are very good for settling the stomach. Salty, not sweet crackers can be consumed to prevent travel sickness. To avoid nausea and vomiting, eat some dry crackers along with a carbonated drink. Doing this will prevent queasiness.
3. Apple cider vinegar is alkaline and can help you to avoid motion sickness. Add two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and one tablespoon of honey to one cup of lukewarm water. Mix well and drink it slowly 30 minutes before traveling.
Here are a few more tips to treat motion sickness:
1. Breathing: Breathing in slowly and deeply can reduce motion sickness. It decreases giddiness and nausea.
2. Focus your eyes: Motion sickness is aggravated when you look at things passing by at great speed. Therefore it is advisable to focus on the road ahead or a still object far away. This helps you to stop feeling sick.
Home remedies on how to get rid of motion sickness:
1. Ginger: Take one teaspoon of ginger juice and mix it with one teaspoon of lime juice. Now drink this concoction before you begin traveling.
2. Lemon: Extract the juice of one whole lemon and put it into a glass of warm water. Add one teaspoon of honey and drink this solution before traveling. You can keep sipping onto this drink during the travel too.
3. Mint leaves: Wash a few mint leaves and start chewing them before the journey. You can chew them in intervals too during your travel.
Make traveling a joyful event! Try out these useful home remedies to overcome motion sickness.
Go ahead and make a note of them, as they truly help. So the next time you plan your travel, keep these home remedies in mind!
For more videos on Natural Home Remedies, subscribe to https://www.youtube.com/StylecrazeTV
For more remedies check our article
Other Home Remedies Treatments For You:
Home Remedies For Nausea For Pregnant Women – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8sOXeONgMA
Home Remedies For Migraine Problem – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLUFYoKBi7o
How To Treat Vertigo Naturally From Home – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tkPoU9cilQ
Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Constipation Problem – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCTFlOzGsSk
Home Remedies For Curing Tinnitus – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOMmgFBsv9Q