How to Reduce Fever Within 15 Minutes
Health Tips in Telugu :
జ్వరాన్ని తగ్గించే మార్గాలు
A fever is your body’s way of fighting an infection during a flu or infection. Suppressing a fever is not advised, However, high fevers can be dangerous, especially for small children. Natural medicine has numerous treatments to reduce a high fever.
1) Add a half cup of vinegar to lukewarm bath water and soak for five to ten minutes.
2) Boil artichokes and cook until soft. Eat the bottom part of the leaves.
3) Slice a potato and soak the slices in vinegar for ten minutes. Then place the slices on the forehead while you lie down and place a washcloth on top. Results should be seen in about 20 minutes.
4) Place a slice of lemon on the bottom of the feet and cover with a wet cotton sock. Cover this sock with a wool sock. An alternate sock treatment is to soak two washcloths in egg whites, place this on the soles of the feet, and cover with socks.
5) Warm a mixture of two tablespoons of olive oil and two large crushed garlic cloves. Apply the mixture under the sole of each foot, wrap each foot with plastic, and keep on for the night. Olive oil and garlic are both wonderful home remedies for fever.
6) For a high fever, soak 25 raisins in half a cup of water. Crush the raisins into the water and strain. Add the juice from a half of a lime to the water and drink twice a day.
YOYO TV Viral Videos:
YOYO TV Trending Stories:
YOYO Unsolved Mysteries:
YOYO TV Interviews:
YOYO Time to Talk:
Srimathi Oka Bahumathi:
YOYO TV Channel
YOYO Cine Talkies:
YOYO TV Health:
YOYO TV Kannada:
YOYO Kannada News
YOYO TV Malayalam:
YOYO TV Hindi:
YOYO TV Music
YOYO Telugu Movies
Follow Us on:
Subscribe Us https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ97pLhPp-CU9Tj4-dp9B6g?sub_confirmation=1